Looking for some life-changing manifesting journal prompts? Here are 40+ to get you started!
Journaling is an incredibly powerful manifesting tool. By putting your thoughts and feelings onto paper, you can shape your reality. You get to connect with your higher self and dive into your subconsciousness.
Everyday life is incredibly busy, and it can be hard to listen to the universe. Taking some time to journal every day gives you the opportunity to grow and learn more about yourself, while also asking the universe to give you the things you need most.
Journaling can take some practice, but it’s best to make it a daily habit. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some powerful manifesting journal prompts to help you get started!
40+ Manifesting Journal Prompts
General Manifesting Journal Prompts
- Describe your ideal day – from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep. What happens, what kind of work do you do, what people do you interact with, what do you eat, etc?
- Write about three of your big life goals
- Write about three short-term goals
- I love my life because…
- Describe something that you manifested and how it made you feel. Did it arrive at the right time? How did it change your life?
- Write about your dream house. Where is it located? How many bedrooms does it have? Are there any special features that make it the perfect home for you?
- Make a list of 10 things you are grateful for today.
- Write about the good habits you’ll need to achieve your manifestation goal. How can you implement these every day to get closer to your goal?
- What is success for me? How do I define it?
- How do I see myself in six months? What am I working on? Who is in my life? How much money do I have? What goals have been accomplished?
- Compare your ideal self with your current self.
- Write about how manifesting your goal will positively influence/benefit others or those close to you.
- Describe a sign of the universe that you recently saw. How did it make you feel? What were you doing when you saw it?
- Write a letter to the universe. Start with “Dear Universe…”
- Write a letter to your current self from your future self.
- List 10 things you can do to raise your vibrations.
- Describe how you’ve changed over the last year and how you’re hoping to change in a year from now.
- Make a list of your negative believes and flip them around.
- Write about the people in your life that inspire you and make you a better person.
- List 5 things that are currently holding you back and describe what you can do to overcome them.
Manifesting Journal Prompts For Money
- Make a list of all the good things you’d do with the money you desire. How does it make you feel? Who would be positively impacted by it?
- Describe your ideal client. What type of work do you do for them? How much do they pay you? What type of projects do you work on for them?
- Write down 10 money affirmations.
- Describe in detail how you will make X amount of money. Also, add what you’d do with it once it comes into your life.
- Write about your current relationship with money. Are there things that need to change? If so, how can you change them? Are there things you can do today to make a positive change?
- What financial advice do you wish you’d known about five years ago.
- What things do you value most in your life, and how can money help you get more of that. (This can be quality time with your family, freedom to travel, a good glass of wine, etc.)
- What is your favourite way to make money?
- What would you do with your life if you had unlimited money or when money wouldn’t play a role?
- What money achievements are you most proud of?
Manifesting Journal Prompts For Love
- Describe your soulmate. What do they look like? What are their hobbies? What do you like to do together? What do they do for a living?
- Write about your perfect date. Where would you go? What would you do? How does it end?
- How would a relationship add to your life?
- Make a list of all the reasons you deserve love.
- Describe any fears you have around love and flip them around.
- To me, love means…
- Describe a moment where you felt very loved. Who made you feel that way? Why did it make you feel loved?
- Make a list of all the people in your life that you love.
- What does your love life look like in five years?
- Who do I need to become in order to attract my soulmate?
Conclusion – Powerful Manifesting Journal Prompts
There you have it, 40 ideas to get you started! These prompts can help you understand yourself better and align with the universe. If you want to learn more about how to glow up your spiritual life, check out some of our self love affirmations.